Happy New Year! I feel obligated to do resolutions (But I don’t feel obligated to saw Happy New Year, I wanted to do that) because I know I have things I want to change about myself, and I feel like saying what I plan to add to this blog but not having a blog dedicated to it if that makes sense or might depending on how long this list becomes, then again this wouldn’t be here if I decided to make a separate…look I’m rambling again. Anyway here’s my list
- Great I can’t find the notebook I put my resolutions in, so I guess my first one is to find the book
- Found it! Move out of the current apartment I’m in (okay yah I have no control over this seeing as my mom pays the bills but I really want to move and I’m hoping we do that soon)
- Stand up myself. I really need to start doing this, yah I don’t get bullied like I used to when I was little but I know I don’t defend myself as well as I should
Meet Mitchell Davis and Kyle Sibert (this one I’ll be doing soon I just added this to make myself happy, I can’t wait till the dial up tour happens)
- Finish writing one of my books. Okay so I have started like a bunch of books but never have I finished them yet because I procrastinate and forget a lot and spend my time either playing video games or computer games while watching YouTube
- Stop wearing my sweater zipped up all the time. I wear to many sweaters (zip ups) and a majority of the time no one sees my outfit, but believe me I have a better reason for the resolution I just don’t feel like writing it lol
- Get more friends on Xbox live, I just got my Xbox the day before yesterday, sadly I still have to order my games, so I’m going to do that soon and I’ll probably never leave it alone, I plan on getting halo but also a bunch of girly games, I play all types of video games buuuuut if you want to add me mine is Strawberrygyrl6
- Be more diverse on this site. Man I hope I used that word right. What I mean by this is adding more of my fiction and poetry funny stories yada yada, you know switching it up a little.
- Go vegan for a month. I. Need. To. Do. This. I really really want to at least give it a try.
- Start posting videos on my YouTube channel. I actually may not do this one, although I’m thinking I should since I already have 2 videos of me on there because of a theatre program I was with, but I’m not sure if I want to put videos up just yet
- Come up with more resolutions (self-explanatory)
Sooooo… Do you have any resolutions?